Safety policy in our hotel
We will do our best to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading and make your visit safe. Our hotel follows the following requirements:
- We follow the rules established by the Estonian Health Board.
- We wash and disinfect our hands and have placed disinfectants in public areas for our customers.
- We clean and disinfect public areas, handles in public spaces, room keys, and card payment terminals.
- We disinfect and clean all surfaces in the rooms and ventilate the rooms after guests leave. In addition, if possible, we always place new customers in a room that has been empty for a longer time.
- Our employees always wear a mask, if required by the Estonian Health Board.
- We keep distance and follow the 2-meter requirement.
- Instead of buffet breakfast, breakfast packages can be ordered as an alternative.
Please visit our hotel when you are completely healthy and have no symptoms. If you are sick, we will find new time for your reservation.